Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just some pics to catch up

I have been meaning to add these for a while but I kept forgetting to! sorry folks!

So some of my friends and I did this obstacle course through mud called the Dirty Dash. I'm sure I told you about it, anyway...

This is before..

...during...

and After.

Just us getting into some BYU football. This night was the night that we were apparently on ESPN. And we also rushed the field where I touched some football players- including Riley Nelson.

My friend, Melanie and I at general conference. It was funny, we asked this little old lady sitting behind us to take a picture of us. Then she asked us to take one of her and her husband. I don't think she realized that the Conference center wouldn't be in the back of her photo. Just a bunch of people and a wall. Bless her.


This one is of me with a couple of gold coins I earned at work for helping a very needy, very irate costumer. She was the hardest person to please. Basically she was mad at the store because we "only" had 3 out of the four things she needed. Ridiculous. But I got a couple of gold coins out of it so whatevs.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you're posting pictures! It is fun to hear what is happening in your life, too. Keep it up!